You may know him as “Mr. 1M65” or “Mr. CPF” but who exactly is Loo Cheng Chuan, founder of the 1M65 ($1 Million by 65 Years Old) Movement, who has helped many Singaporeans become millionaires at retirement?
Watch this video to learn more about Loo on a personal level as he shares more about his relationship with money and his life goals in this conversation with our CEO, Christopher Tan.
This video is a joint production of iFAST TV and Providend, inspired by Christopher’s article “To Live the Good Life, Make Life Decision First Before Wealth Decisions”.
For more interviews of the series, check out:
1. The Providend Conversation with Lim Der Shing & Huang Shao-Ning
2. The Providend Conversation with Tham Why Keen
3. The Providend Conversation with Dr Tang Teck Nguong
4. The Providend Conversation with Jonathan Teoh
5. The Providend Conversation with Christopher Tan
6. The Providend Conversation with Philip Ng
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.