In this episode, I will answer the following frequently asked questions on CareShield Life:
- How is Total and Permanent Disability insurance different from CareShield Life?
- What are the other policies that are most common amongst Singaporeans?
- How should we decide on what insurance we need and which to buy?
- Is the payout of CareShield Life sufficient to fund long-term care needs?
- Is there a need to gender differentiate the premiums for CareShield Life?
- What are the improvements from ElderShield to CareShield Life?
- What are the limitations of CareShield Life?
- What is the new assessment framework for cognitively impaired policyholders?
- For cohort who are enrolled in ElderShield, should they join CareShield Life?
View the full list of podcast episodes published here.
The host, Christopher Tan, is Chief Executive Officer of Providend, Singapore’s first fee-only wealth advisory firm and author of the book “Money Wisdom: Simple Truths for Financial Wellness”.
Learn more about the book here.
Music courtesy of ItsWatR.
For more related resources, check out:
1. Do You Need CareShield Life?
2. Should You Buy Retirement Income Products?
3. Why Buy Term and Invest the Rest Is Not the Whole Story
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.