“I have my wife who is my pillar and rock, and also my little baby who can’t say much but at least I can hug him after a long day from work and I can then say: Okay, the day is good.”
An architect by training and practice, Jonathan Teoh gave up a good-paying job to set up a socially conscious enterprise called AN Living.
In this interview, we learn more about his upbringing and the support behind his strong conviction in helping the seniors in Singapore enhance their financial security.
This video is a joint production of iFAST TV and Providend, inspired by Christopher‘s article “To Live the Good Life, Make Life Decision First Before Wealth Decisions”.
For more interviews of the series, check out:
1. The Providend Conversation with Loo Cheng Chuan
2. The Providend Conversation with Lim Der Shing & Huang Shao-Ning
3. The Providend Conversation with Tham Why Keen
4. The Providend Conversation with Dr Tang Teck Nguong
5. The Providend Conversation with Christopher Tan
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.