“A good life must have God in it, for me. Without Jesus in my life, I wouldn’t be living a good life.”
In this special edition of The Providend Conversation: Living the Good Life, we are really grateful to have a chat with Mr Philip Ng on his purpose in life through his personal life stories and the way he runs a Christian enterprise adopting a servant-leader approach.
Mr Philip Ng is the CEO of private real estate firm, Far East Organization. He is the son of the late Mr Ng Teng Fong who started Far East Organization in 1960.
This video is a joint production of Far East Organization and Providend, inspired by Christopher‘s article “To Live the Good Life, Make Life Decision First Before Wealth Decisions”.
For more interviews of the series, check out:
1. The Providend Conversation with Loo Cheng Chuan
2. The Providend Conversation with Lim Der Shing & Huang Shao-Ning
3. The Providend Conversation with Tham Why Keen
4. The Providend Conversation with Dr Tang Teck Nguong
5. The Providend Conversation with Jonathan Teoh
6. The Providend Conversation with Christopher Tan
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.