In this episode, we are glad to be joined by the lovely Ms Ong Bee Yan who would be sharing how she blossomed from a shy, young lady with low self-esteem to being the face of ageless fashion.
Bee Yan started her modelling career at the golden age of 63 and has never looked back since. She is the Founder of 1degreeC, an online cold brew coffee business, together with her husband. On top of that, she also has a clothing line in collaboration with Y21.
Despite the several ups and downs in her personal life, Bee Yan hopes to encourage not just the younger generation but also her peers to always have courage to follow your heart regardless of what society says about your age.
It has been a great privilege to interview Bee Yan and we hope you find her story as relatable and inspiring as we did!
The Providend Conversation is a video series inspired by Christopher‘s article “To Live the Good Life, Make Life Decision First Before Wealth Decisions”.
For more interviews of the series, check out:
1. The Providend Conversation with Loo Cheng Chuan
2. The Providend Conversation with Lim Der Shing & Huang Shao-Ning
3. The Providend Conversation with Tham Why Keen
4. The Providend Conversation with Dr Tang Teck Nguong
5. The Providend Conversation with Jonathan Teoh
6. The Providend Conversation with Christopher Tan
7. The Providend Conversation with Philip Ng
8. The Providend Conversation with Terence Quek
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.