In the last part of this series, we share about the concept of SA shielding and illustrate the difference in your CPF OA and CPF SA balances before and after you optimise them.
You can find the link to the other parts here:
- Understanding CPF Part 1: What Are the 5 Key Risks in Retirement
- Understanding CPF Part 2: The Purpose of CPF and Your CPF Accounts
- Understanding CPF Part 3: Accumulating Towards Your Retirement Using CPF
- Understanding CPF Part 4: Case Study – A 40-Year-Old Accumulating Towards Retirement
- Understanding CPF Part 5: Minimum Sum Scheme vs CPF LIFE Plans
- Understanding CPF Part 6: Case Study – Is CPF LIFE Adequate to Fund Your Retirement
In the near two decades that we have worked with retirees, we understand one thing: Reliability of income is more important than return on investment at this phase of your life.
As such, we have developed a proprietary methodology called RetireWell, that can help you draw down strategically from your retirement nest egg.
Our Retirewell methodology was featured in The Business Times every month for almost a year in 2017 and has 11 parts to it.
With Retirewell, we will design a plan that will give you a safe and reliable stream of income for the rest of your life, with provisions for legacy in the event of demise, so that you can live up your retirement with peace of mind.
We do not charge a fee at the first consultation meeting. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.