In this episode, I will highlight the key principle governing CPF and shares about the Minimum Sum Scheme, CPF LIFE as well as the hottest debate in 2014 concerning the interest rates we are getting from our CPF accounts.
View the full list of podcast episodes published here.
The host, Christopher Tan, is Chief Executive Officer of Providend, Singapore’s first fee-only wealth advisory firm and author of the book “Money Wisdom: Simple Truths for Financial Wellness”.
Learn more about the book here.
Music courtesy of ItsWatR.
For more related resources, check out our Understanding CPF Series below:
- Part 1: What Are the 5 Key Risks in Retirement
- Part 2: The Purpose of CPF and Your CPF Accounts
- Part 3: Accumulating Towards Your Retirement Using CPF
- Part 4: Case Study – A 40-Year-Old Accumulating Towards Retirement
- Part 5: Minimum Sum Scheme vs CPF LIFE Plans
- Part 6: Case Study – Is CPF LIFE Adequate to Fund Your Retirement
- Part 7: CPF Shielding for Your Special Account
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.