In this latest episode, we are glad to have a chat with Mr Terence Quek on his journey to finding his life purpose and how he is living up to it.
Terence went from the navy to entrepreneurship. He is now a Founding Member and Director of Project Happy Feet, Master Associate and APAC CEO of Emergenetics, and also the CEO of Singapore Institute of Directors – the list goes on and on.
Even though it sounds vague, “to make a positive impact” is what drives Terence in making major life decisions and this is his story.
We hope you will find his sharing as inspiring and meaningful as we did!
The Providend Conversation is a video series inspired by Christopher‘s article “To Live the Good Life, Make Life Decision First Before Wealth Decisions”.
For more interviews of the series, check out:
1. The Providend Conversation with Loo Cheng Chuan
2. The Providend Conversation with Lim Der Shing & Huang Shao-Ning
3. The Providend Conversation with Tham Why Keen
4. The Providend Conversation with Dr Tang Teck Nguong
5. The Providend Conversation with Jonathan Teoh
6. The Providend Conversation with Christopher Tan
7. The Providend Conversation with Philip Ng
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.