“I have seen parents come to me with only a few insurance policies and to them, that is education planning.”
In this episode, I will share a major flaw in how many parents plan for their child’s education and my advice on three important questions below:
- Will what you have already put in place be sufficient to fund your children’s university education?
- What if your health fails you?
- What if your kids decide to take a different path?
Important note: Think ahead, and if need be, get help from an adviser so you can indeed see your children grow — from cradle to mortarboard.
View the full list of podcast episodes published here.
The host, Christopher Tan, is Chief Executive Officer of Providend, Singapore’s first fee-only wealth advisory firm and author of the book “Money Wisdom: Simple Truths for Financial Wellness”.
Music courtesy of ItsWatR.
For more related resources, check out:
1. A Year in Transition: Reflections on a Challenging 2022
2. A Comprehensive Guide to Buying Insurance for Your Child
3. Money Wisdom Podcast Episode 47: Planning for Your Child’s Education
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.