Here is part three, the final episode of our Providend Conversation with Jeshua, a 28-year-old who travelled during the COVID-19 pandemic to over 50 countries, navigating through the uncertainty of vaccinations, all while working remotely and keeping costs low.
In this episode, Jeshua shares his experiences in running his company, Crossworks – the first remote hiring company in Myanmar – and what inspired him to start it, even before the COVID-19 pandemic.
“A lot of people have thought about happiness and what it means to have a good life, and I would subscribe to this: We only have one life to live, and what can we do that would outlast our lives in the next 50-60 years?”
Jeshua shares that whether you are a janitor or CEO, a storeman or an army officer, it is secondary to whether you are investing in others and living in a way that will move the needle of life in the right direction.
“The value and uniqueness of every individual are important; we are not robots. It is easy to reduce people to a statistic or a label, but we should also take the right path, not the easy path. A good life is a life where you have sufficiently invested in the people around you.” – We couldn’t agree more with Jeshua!
If you are interested in finding out more about Crossworks, you can visit their website here.
Once again, it has been a joy having Jeshua with us, and we hope you find his story as inspiring as we did.
The Providend Conversation is a video series inspired by Christopher’s article ‘To Live the Good Life, Make Life Decisions First Before Wealth Decisions.’
The Providend Conversation is a video series inspired by Christopher‘s article “To Live the Good Life, Make Life Decision First Before Wealth Decisions”.
For more interviews of the series, check out:
1. The Providend Conversation with Loo Cheng Chuan
2. The Providend Conversation with Lim Der Shing & Huang Shao-Ning
3. The Providend Conversation with Tham Why Keen
4. The Providend Conversation with Dr Tang Teck Nguong
5. The Providend Conversation with Jonathan Teoh
6. The Providend Conversation with Christopher Tan
7. The Providend Conversation with Philip Ng
8. The Providend Conversation with Terence Quek
9. The Providend Conversation with Ong Bee Yan
10. The Providend Conversation with Jeshua Soh (Part 1)
11. The Providend Conversation with Jeshua Soh (Part 2)
Let us assist you in taking care of your financial concerns so you can focus on what matters to you. If you would like an honest opinion on your current financial/retirement plan, insurance portfolio, investment approach and/or estate plan, make an appointment with us today.